The Most Creative DIY Baby Shower Gifts!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My friend Kim (who is also expecting a baby boy in July) made me the CUTEST Baby Shower presents that I told her I had to do a post on it! It's so creative and useful and I just love them! 
Thank you so much Kim!


The Diaper Cake on the left and she cut out Ryker's name!
The gift basket on the right was labeled "Hospital Survival Kit" and you have to see what's in this!!!
So cute I don't want to ever take it apart!
Genius! You bet I'll be taking these with me to the hospital!

Kit Contents:  Chewing gum, Cotton Candy, Mini Oreos, Hand Sanitizer labeled "Sanitize before Snuggles",  hair ties (can't have enough of these), mini Aveeno lotion, mini facial tissue box, makeup remover cleansing wipes, a hair clip, soft lips moisturizer

Remember to always tell people, "Sanitize before Snuggles" when holding the new little one!

Thanks so much Kim! You're so creative!

1 comment:

  1. My friend Kim (who is also expecting a baby boy in July) made me the CUTEST Baby Shower presents that I told her I had to do a post on it! It's so creative and useful and I just love them. christmas gifts by post

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips